AHIP is committed to market-based solutions and public-private partnerships that make health care better and coverage more affordable and accessible for everyone. Working together, we are Guiding Greater Health.
- A unifying voice for the health care industry
- The leading advocate for better quality, more affordable health care for every American
- A highly respected, forward-looking convener—a change leader focused on driving positive results
- An authority people rely on for new ideas, new technologies, new approaches, and new solutions
- The publisher of proprietary, unique, and critical information that you can’t get anywhere else
AHIP is the only national trade organization that speaks for and represents the entire spectrum of health insurance providers—from local, regional, and national to provider-sponsored, not-for-profits, and Blues—in every market:
- Commercial, group and individual
- ACA exchanges
- Medicaid managed care (including MLTSS)
- Integrated Programs (DSNP, MMP, PACE)
- Medicare Advantage
- Medicare Part D
- Medigap and Supplemental
- Medicare special needs plans
- Long-term care insurance
- Disability income
AHIP provides effective representation, policy expertise, strategic guidance, problem solving, insights and information, and comprehensive media and grassroots advocacy. The Association works closely with member company CEOs and their teams to inform and engage policymakers and the public on members’ most pressing priorities and challenges, and to develop and promote solutions that best meet their needs.
Questions? We’re here to help. Contact us at MembershipFrontline@ahip.org.